Many teachers enjoy teaching but are stressed by the increasing load of expectations attached to their jobs. Teachers find they are spending too much time on discipline and not enough on teaching. They may feel bogged down with paperwork, parent interviews, performance reviews and programming when what they are passionate about is teaching and helping kids to reach their potential.
For teachers who still love to teach but are feeling disillusioned with the school system, a new business opportunity is offering a very appealing and flexible alternative. Consultants and Tutors are needed to sell and/or tutor using our multi-sensory reading program. The program is bringing about a “reading solution revolution” according to Founders Catherine McLennan and Rafaele Joudry.
If you resonate with a number of the points below this may be for you.
- Are you a good teacher?
- Are you a little jaded with the system and/or all the jobs which take you away from the job you were trained to do?
- Do you have a passion for increasing the literacy levels children?
- Do you want to achieve a better work/life balance?
- Don’t change careers, do what you know and love without the stress.
- Entrepreneurial teachers needed right now throughout Australia and Internationally to deliver the Listen to Read Literacy Program.
- Make a real difference in the life of a child – there is no better feeling.
- Work part time or full time.
For more information please contact us.